Soul of Communication

How do you see communication and critical thinking impacting your future role as a leader in the workplace?

Effective communication and critical thinking will be a major deciding factor to many successes. People with different backgrounds come together to work as a team, thus being able to converse well with each other is extremely important. As a leader in the workplace, I have to ensure my team and I are able to communicate well and exchange information as accurately as possible to reduce losses in not only efficiency but also financially.

Though there are many companies out in the engineering sector, which are sending their employees to courses to elevate their communication skills, many times it is ineffective as critical thinking is not part of the course. Thus as a leader, I will ensure my team members apply critical thinking to each and every step of the journey. Not only does doing critical thinking give quantity but also quality. 

Being someone who lacks the skills in communication and critical thinking, firstly I have to brush up on my skills before passing them on to my team members to ensure my team excels.



Comments